Hoshizaki Ice Maker KM-50A
- Excellent choice for small spaces and for establishments requiring less than 100 Kg of ice daily.
- Crescent-shaped ice moves around freely yet packs together tightly in its bin, maximizing storage capacity.
- Clear individual crescents ice does not stick together as there are no air pockets so that each piece of ice comes across distinctive in a cup of drink.
- Upward opening for easy access and side-in air filter for easy cleaning.
- Automatic self-flushing.
- Easy to disassemble for portability.
- Audible controller board.
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Quiet 58db noise level.
|Ice Dimension (mm) (WxDxH)||: 37 x 30 x 13|
|Dimension (mm) (WxDxD)||: 603 x 610 x 842|
|Weight (Nett)||: 46 Kg|
|Amperage / Starting Amperage||: 2.2A / 10.7A|
|Electrical Consumption||: 303 W|
|Refrigerant Charge||: R134a / 220g|
|Heat Rejection||: 920 W (788 kcal/h)|
|Ice Production||(At10°C/WT10°C)||: 52 Kg|
|Per 24H (15mm)||(At21°C/WT15°C)||: 50 Kg|
|(At32°C/WT21°C)||: 41 Kg|
|Water Consumption per 24H||: 0.148 m³|
|(At21°C/WT15°C)||: 3 L / 1 Kg Ice|
|Ice Production||Freeze Cycle Time||: 25 Minutes|
|(At21°C/WT15°C)||Per Cycle||: 0.95 Kg / 110 pcs|
|Storage Capacity||: 23 Kg|