Ramesia is subject to the user’s personal data protection policy as stipulated in the Minister of Communication and Information Technology Regulation Number 20 of 2016 concerning the Protection of Personal Data in Electronic Systems that regulates and protects the use of data and important information of Users.
Acquisition and Collection of User Data
Ramesia collects User data with the aim of processing User transactions, managing and expediting the use of the Site, as well as other purposes as long as they are permitted by applicable laws and regulations. The User data collected is as follows:
- Data submitted independently by the User, including but not limited to data submitted when the User:
- Create or update Ramesia accounts, including user names, email addresses, telephone numbers, passwords, addresses, photos, etc .;
- Contact Ramesia, including through customer service;
- Fill out surveys sent by Ramesia or on behalf of Ramesia;
- Interacting with other Users through message features, product discussions, reviews, ratings, Resolution Centers and so on;
- Use services on the Site, including detailed transaction data, including types, quantities and / or information of products or services purchased, shipping addresses, payment channels used, number of transactions, date and time of transactions, and other transaction details;
- Fill in the payment data when the User conducts payment transaction activities through the Site, including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant payments, internet banking, retail outlets; and / or
- Use features that require permission to access the user’s device.
- Data recorded when the User uses the Site, including but not limited to:
- Real location data or estimates such as IP address, Wi-Fi location, geo-location, etc .;
- Data in the form of time from each User activity, including registration, login, transaction, etc .;
- Usage data or User preferences, including User interactions in using the Site, saved options, and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers;
- Device data, including the type of device used to access the Site, including hardware model, operating system and version, software, file name and version, language selection, unique device identifier, ad identifier, serial number, device movement information, and / or cellular network information;
- Log data, including notes on servers that receive data such as device IP address, date and time of access, application or page features viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser types, and / or third party sites or services that You use before interacting with the Site.
- Data obtained from other sources, including:
- Ramesia’s business partners who helped Ramesia in developing and presenting services within the Site to Users, including payment service partners, logistics or couriers, site infrastructure, and other partners.
- Ramesia business partners where users create or access Ramesia accounts, such as social media services, or sites / applications that use the API Ramesia or those used by Ramesia;
Ramesia can combine data obtained from these sources with other data they have.
Ramesia can use all or part of the data obtained and collected from Users as mentioned in the previous section for the following matters:
- Processing all forms of requests, activities and transactions carried out by Users through the Site, including for the purpose of sending products to Users.
- Provision of features to provide, realize, maintain and improve our products and services, including:
- Allows features to personalize Ramesia User accounts, such as Wishlist and Favorite products; and / or
- Conduct internal activities needed to provide services on Ramesia sites / applications, such as software problem solving, bugs, operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and for monitoring and analyzing trends in usage and activity.
- Helping Users when communicating with Ramesia Customer Services, including:
- Check and resolve User problems;
- Directing User questions to the Customer Service officer who is right to solve the problem; and
- Supervise and improve Ramesia Customer Service responses.
- Contacting the User via email, letter, telephone, fax, etc., including but not limited to assisting and / or completing the transaction process and problem solving process.
- Use information obtained from Users for the purpose of researching, analyzing, developing and testing products to improve the security and security of services on the Site, as well as developing new features and products.
- Informing Users about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, latest developments, events and others, both through the Site and through other media. Ramesia can also use the information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, give prizes, and present relevant advertisements and content about Ramesia services and business partners.
- In certain circumstances, Ramesia may need to use or disclose User data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in the event of a dispute or legal process between the User and Ramesia.
Disclosure of User Personal Data
Ramesia guarantees that there is no sale, transfer, distribution or loan of your personal data to other third parties, without your permission, except in the following cases:
- It is necessary to disclose User data to other third parties who assist Ramesia in presenting services on the Site and process all forms of User activities on the Site, including processing transactions, verifying payments, shipping products, and others.
- Ramesia can provide relevant information to business partners in accordance with User’s agreement to use business partner services, including applications or other sites that have integrated each other’s APIs or services, or business partners where Ramesia has collaborated to deliver promotions, contests, or services that devoted
- There is a need for communication between Ramesia’s business partners (such as logistics providers, payment, service services, etc.) with the User in terms of solving obstacles and other matters.
- Ramesia can provide relevant information to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, or similar service providers.
- Users contact Ramesia through public media such as blogs, social media, and certain features on the Site, communication between Users and Ramesia may be publicly visible.
- Ramesia can share User information with subsidiaries and affiliates to help provide services or do data processing for and on behalf of Ramesia.
- Ramesia discloses User data in an effort to comply with legal obligations and / or legitimate requests from law enforcement officials.
- Cookies are small files that automatically take place within the user’s device that performs the function in saving User preferences and configurations while visiting a site.
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the User has on a user’s computer device, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
- Although automatically the computer device Users will receive cookies, Users can choose to make modifications through the user’s browser settings, namely by choosing to reject cookies (this option can limit the optimal service when accessing the Site).
- Ramesia uses Google Analytics features Demographics and Interest. The data we get from these features, such as age, gender, interests of users and others, we will use for the development of Ramesia Sites and content.
- Ramesia can use features provided by third parties in order to improve Ramesia services and content, including the adaption and presentation of advertisements to each User based on interest or history of visits.