EUREKA – Mignon Manuale Coffee Grinder
Manual Electric Coffee Grinder 50mm Flat Burrs
The Eureka Mignon Manuale 50 grinder has all the style and high performance standards boasted by the other models in the Mignon range, but offers manual rather than on-demand operation, making this grinder a stand-out choice for smaller operations such as coffee stands or home baristas who are looking to achieve outstanding quality, whether brewing for espresso or brew coffee, without breaking the bank.
- Sound-insulated Case – A thick metal case filled with rubber mounts, gaskets, and covers make for muted sound and low resonance.
- Stepless 50mm Burrs – Sized for the home, the Silenzio’s 50mm burrs are built from resilient, hardened steel.
- Bottom-Burr Adjust – By adjusting below the motor mount, you can remove the top burr for cleaning without losing your grind setting.
- Timed Dosing – Adjust the timer on the side of case to grind your ideal dose.
- Redesigned Chute – A brand new assembly from the oringinal Mignon, the Silenzio’s chute is wider, sound insulated and features anti-clumping technology.
- Brand: Eureka
- Colour: black
- 50mm flat hardened steel blades
- Grinding speed: 1.1-1.5g/s (espresso) / 1.5-2.1g/s (brew)
- 260W Motor
- 1350 RPM
- Stepless micrometric regulation
- Hopper Capacity 300g
- Weight: 5.6Kg
- Dimensions: H: 350 x W: 180 x D: 120mm
- Suitable for Turkish, Espresso, Moka, Drip & French Press